Location: Bangalore but role-holder will also work remotely from home
Division: Central Marketing team
Function: Customer Insights & Analytics
Travelopia is headquartered in the UK and is the world’s leading specialist travel groups providing customers with unique travel experiences. This includes adventure travel, safaris, private jet and polar expeditions, tailor-made luxury holidays, yacht and river boat charter holidays, educational and sporting based school trips, corporate hospitality and sporting event fan travel.
This is an excellent opportunity for a strong business analyst to work in an international company in a newly built customer insights and analytics team. The business analyst in the customer Intelligence team is responsible for systematically analysing customer data to leverage the insights from these analyses to increase marketing effectiveness (for new and existing) customers and to help improve the customer experience. He or she will be responsible for designing and running high impact customer analyses across various Travelopia business units and in helping to answer complex customer related questions by applying structured and technical problem solving techniques.
- Design and run high impact customer analyses to support various Travelopia business units in answering customer related questions.
- Execute various customer analyses around customers such as RFV (recency, frequency, value analyses) or repeat customer behaviours across all Travelopia businesses.
- Validate that data is up to date & accurate
- Interpret analyses to deliver customer insights and recommendations for the different business units.
- Mine existing customer data of different business units to generate insights and to generate value.
- Validate marketing and business hypotheses through customer data analyses
- Create reports on outcomes from certain marketing initiatives
- Understand business challenges & opportunities and identify where customer data could help support business decisions
- Effective Stakeholder Communication
- Effectively cmmunicate and collaborate with the technology and data team
- Effectively update the senir manager customer insights on customer analyses and insights
- Be a trusted business partner fr different Travelopia brands on customer data & insights related topics
- Be a valuable thught partner in the team on customer data & insights related topics
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in statistics, analytics, math, or related fields.
- 2+ years experience in an analytics role (preferably in the field of customer, product or marketing) with a strong focus on creating analyses and delivering customer insights
- 2+ years experience working with SQL to analyze, explore, and mine large data sets to support reporting and ad-hoc analysis.
- Strong data & analytical skills & track record of delivery. Proven experience designing and performing complex data analyses
- Proven experience building compelling and engaging data visualization and presentation.
- Strategic understanding – ability to connect data, analytics and strategic thinking
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of output
- Experience with Google Data Studio and Google Big Data
- High competency in Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills
- Collaborative and exceptional problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic
- Does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile