We are excited to be recruiting for a Customer Services Executive to join our Sunsail & The Moorings team. This is the perfect position for someone who is passionate about providing an A-Class Customer experience in a multi-cultural environment. Within our yachts brands, Leopard Catamarans, The Moorings and Sunsail, not only do we develop and sell state-of-the-art catamarans, but we plan and execute fantastic yacht charter adventures across Europe, the Caribbean and beyond.
The primary role of this position is to provide excellent customer service and administrative support by handling complex customer service issues. This includes written and verbal communication with customers and internal departments including our global overseas operations team. In addition the role requires the coordination of customer survey forms (post travel), completing administrative projects, and providing information-management support.
We are looking for an excellent communicator, someone who can converse and negotiate in a professional manner over the phone, by email, by letter and in person. This individual will be comfortable resolving issues on a wide range of levels using the tools provided.
What you'll be doing:
- Handle all customer service correspondence, concerns and complaints in a timely manner. [either written or verbal].
- Setting up claim files; issuing credit certificates when necessary, and entering credit certificates int appropriate data base applications (Triton & Zendesk);
- Monitor post-charter customer survey database (also called Welcome Homes/ CSQ’s). Including; communicating results and addressing concerns/improvements.
- Identifying potentially legal or high risk claims; Identifying trends in custmer service comments and complaints, and putting into spreadsheets and graphs to feedback to the business.
- Producing monthly report on customer service activities.
- Input monthly incident report information and communicate to the business globally
- Greeting custmers, vendors or employees, in person or on the telephone; answering questions or requests or referring inquiries.
What we're looking for:
- Experience working within Customer Service, Customer Experience is essential.
- Strong customer focus striving to exceed customer expectations
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal); typing; organised.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet response time targets
- Highly numerate with an excellent attention to detail
- Pro-active problem solver and takes ownership for own claims
- Word-processing and spreadsheet experience (MS Office);
- Data entry
- Bi/multi-lingual abilities would be beneficial but not a requirement.
- A passion for Travel
- Sailing experience a plus.
If this role matches your skills and experiences, please apply today! We look forward to hearing from you.