Quark Expeditions is the world leader in polar adventure travel. Since 1991, Quark has been establishing a tradition of firsts in polar travel: as the first to transit the Northeast Passage with adventure travelers; the first to take travelers to the far side of Antarctica; and the first to circumnavigate the Antarctic continent with guests. Quark is recognized for its diverse fleet of passenger vessels and offers the widest variety of polar itineraries of any other adventure company.
The Polar Travel Client Experience Team is responsible for all services, enquiries, documentations, follow-ups post deposit/confirmation as well as responsible to drive and support ancillary sales and sales for a selection of identified key accounts. The team is working very closely with the Global Polar Travel Advisors.
- Answering customer inquiries regarding payment, service, and general client queries via email, phone & live chat post deposit payment and/or confirmation of booking.
- Listen and ask the right questions to discover the needs of each individual traveller
- Responsible for the fulfillment and follow-up of B2B and Web bookings.
- Follow up with clients post-sale to use the opportunity to upsell or offer ancillary product
- Booking extra services and special requests, ensuring onboard and ground teams are aware.
- Handling all client’s requests for changes or cancellations regarding any services on their booking.
- Liaising with suppliers for pre/post, flights and insurance needs of the passenger.
Skills and Experience
- A love of customer service, sales & travel
- Exceptional customer service and superior selling skills are essential
- Bilingual - Fluent in English and EITHER Spanish, German or Portuguese.
- Problem solving / complaint resolution skills
- Able to separate themselves in frustrating situations and guide customers to efficient solutions.
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as required
- Flexible and energetic, with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Capable to use a variety of computer programs confidently and efficiently
- Experience of different reservation systems and CRM/ Sales Force preferable
- Need to have the natural ability to inspire and be self-motivated
If you are Bilingual , have a love of highly detailed work, customer service, and will thrive in a fast-moving environment then this is the opportunity for you, please contact us today and apply!