Quark Expeditions, the global leader in polar adventure travel, is looking for a for an experienced Associate Brand Manager (ABM) to help design and implement effective marketing strategies that will build our brand and increase customer engagement.
The successful candidate will manage several brand-building initiatives, brand planning, go-to-market strategies & partnerships as well as help build and execute plans that deliver on both short term and long-term financial goals of the business.
This role is both a strategic and tactical role, for a marketer who is skilled at managing ongoing marketing activities and can contribute to bigger picture thinking. The ABM will be a key player on the marketing team, and someone who will lead the execution of key projects across the organization. This role reports to the Head of Brand and Acquisition and is part of the brand management team in the marketing department.
- Working with external agency, develop the strategy and creative to execute all online campaigns, with a primary focus on search and display advertising
- Measure and optimize our paid marketing using vendor-specific dashboards, Google Analytics, and HubSpot landing page sources reports
- Active funnel management on a weekly basis working closely with the eCommerce and sales team on quality of leads, and pivoting strategies and tactics as needed
- Monthly reporting of online advertising activity to Travelopia, which includes forecasting on spend and the correlating results as well as the actual impact of online activity; paid vs. organic traffic, leads generated, total bookings, etc.
- Stay up to date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies to keep us ahead, including updates to social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying
- Conduct external and internal assessments of the business environment, competitors, customers and market trends
- Review positioning of products and suggest improvements
- Contribute to all annual strategic marketing planning activities
- Lead activities inside and outside the organization that drive the successful execution of determined marketing plans
- Design advertising campaigns for new products/services
- Ensure strong brand presence in online and offline channels
- Generate creative briefs based on business unit’s needs and manage the creative process with our internal creative team and external resources as required
- Develop timelines, budgets with ongoing management and reporting
- Assist in developing effective media campaigns and choosing appropriate distribution channels
What we’re looking for:
- Experience with running, analyzing and reporting on paid digital platforms through Google Analytics
- Strong understanding of campaign analytics, forecasting and reporting on search advertising
- In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, Brand Marketing or Product Marketing
- BBA in Marketing or equivalent, Communication, Business Administration or related field
- Marketing expertise in some, if not all, areas of marketing (Brand, Product, Digital, Creative)
- Familiarity with both B2B and B2C distribution channels (Online and Offline)
- Ability to conduct market analysis (and the know-how to use and interpret spreadsheets and charts)
- Strong strategic thinking and project management skills
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to interact with senior level management across functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to a wide breadth of audiences
- Outstanding analytical abilities
If this role matches your skills & experience, get in touch with us today with your CV and cover letter - we'd love to hear from you!