Quark Expeditions is the world leader in polar adventure travel, part of Travelopia - the world’s largest collection of specialist travel brands. Since 1991, Quark has been establishing a tradition of firsts in polar travel: as the first to transit the Northeast Passage with adventure travelers; the first to take travelers to the far side of Antarctica; and the first to circumnavigate the Antarctic continent with guests. Quark Expeditions is recognized for its diverse fleet of passenger vessels and offers the widest variety of polar itineraries of any other adventure company.
We’re looking for a talented Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager to join our team.
Interested? Read on to find out what you could be doing in your next role with us…
What you will be doing
As the Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring the website and digital experience (both B2C and B2B) is optimised to increase online conversion against key business goals. You will do this by owning the end-to-end management of the entire conversion process, from Insight generation, hypothesis creation to implementing tests and reporting on findings, making you the go-to-person for all things CRO.
This role sits within the Marketing Team, reporting to the Head of eCommerce and will work closely with Marketing and Development Team colleagues.
- Own the optimization roadmap and present CRO performance reports to stakeholders.
- Own the experiment lifecycle, including ideation, prioritisation, requirements gathering, development, measurement, analysis and next-step recommendations.
- Improve the visit-to-lead and lead-to-sale rates of web properties through experimentation.
- Use data driven insights to identify improvement opportunities.
(e.g.. usability issues, friction points and high drop off points across the Customer Journeys at different stages of the funnel).
- Cross-functional consultation and regular communication with key stakeholders from the wider marketing, sales and development teams on goals, requirements, test plans, live dates, performance reporting and insights obtained.
- Flexibility and willingness to support wider marketing and or ad-hoc projects.
- Represent our brand on the monthly CRO Centre of excellence Global Team and Travelopia
What we’re looking for:
- 3+ years of optimization experience (A/B & MVT) – you’ve played a lead role in the experimentation lifecycle and have a proven track record in driving results.
- A creative problem solver who uses data to answer your curiosity and develop solutions based on business targets.
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated self-starter with a strong work ethic and an intense focus on achieving results.
- Be an ambassador for CRO by promoting a culture steeped in the “Test and learn” philosophy.
- In-depth knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Ads, Social Media advertising and email marketing tools.
- Excellent communication skills, confident with senior management and able to clearly articulate thoughts and recommendations with attention to detail.
- Experience building and launching experiments using a client-side AB Testing Platform (ex AB Tasty, Optimizely, VWO, etc.).
- Experience using behavioral data tools like Session Recordings, Heatmaps, Click maps and surveys to drive test ideas.
- Willingness to undertake occasional business travel when required.
- High energy – looking to learn and help make improvements and drive change.
- Ability to work under tight timelines and quick turnarounds.
- Ability to work effectively within a team as well as individually.
- Ability to problem solve and be proactive in decision making.
If this role is of interest to you, get in touch now with your CV and cover letter, we'd love to hear from you! It's an exciting time to join us at Quark Expeditions, join us to be a part of the adventure...