Some travellers stand at the water's edge, look out into the distance over the expansive ocean and wonder: “How far away is that point on the horizon? How long will it take for me to get there?”
And then there are those of us who, upon gazing at a far-distant vista, ask instead: “But what’s beyond that point on the horizon? What’s out there that I cannot see? That’s where I really want to go.”
Today, we carry the spirit of the great explorers, we Go Bold, we Go Together and Go for New. Polar travel is Quark Expeditions, and all of us at Quark Expeditions are committed to creating and delivering life-changing experiences for our clients. We draw on our unparalleled polar expertise to profoundly transform people’s sense of themselves — and of the world around them. AND TO ALWAYS, ALWAYS GO BEYOND.
Drive Sales: Sell, Sell, Sell
- Reach monthly sales targets while driving exceptional customer service KPI’s
- Connect with our prospective travelers and customers in multiple ways via phone, email, live chat and others.
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, salesforce and live chat.
- Always convert sales leads and opportunities with speed and efficiency whilst following standard operating procedures.
- Upsell and cross-sell available product
- Offer and sell all ancillary products, e.g. Pre/post, flights and insurance.
Manage relationships: connect, convert, customize and retain
- Outbound Relationship calling to travel agents and other prospect lists.
- Listen and ask the right questions to discover the needs of each individual traveller.
- Always perform with the aspiration to providing a trip of a lifetime and excellent customer service.
- Follow all processes in place for a smooth customer journey.
- Answer customer post-sales enquiries via phone and live chat outside of the client services business hours.
Execute Standard Operating Procedures
- Follow and accurately execute the established Sales framework.
- Maintain high scoring on-call observation/scoring sheet.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes in the Salesforce CRM for successful transition to the Client Service team.
Skills and Experience
Please do not apply to this role unless you are fluent in both German and English
- Strong front-line sales experience, motivated by revenue targets and service KPI’s
- Experience of achieving monthly sales targets within a travel or sales environment.
- Prior Customer Support and/or Customer Success experience.
- Ability to take initiative and confidently direct customer interactions.
- Fluent English & German communication skills, verbal and written.
- Ability to work varying shifts, weekends and holidays as required.
- Capable to use a variety of computer programs confidently and efficiently.
- Experience of different reservation systems and CRM/ Sales Force preferable.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proven experience of cross and up-selling to customers.
- Ability to handle and resolve conflict and guide customers to efficient solutions.
- Need to have the natural ability to inspire and be self-motivated.
- Maintain detailed and accurate notes in the Salesforce CRM for a successful transition to the Client Service team.
What we are looking for
If you are a fluent English and German speaker, have a “Hunter” mindset with a proven record of driving sales, providing excellent customer service, and have a flexible and energetic outlook then this could be the role for you, apply today!