We are looking for adventurers, over-achievers, those who want to use their passion to inspire our customers to join us on our journey to discover the world. This could be the perfect role for a graduate with travel & sales experience.
The UK Adventure division constitutes the Exodus Travels, Trek America, Grand American Adventures & Headwater brands, and offers a diverse range of experiences to a wide range of discerning customers in multiple markets including North America and Australasia.
It’s an exciting time to join as there are big growth opportunities across the brands.
What you will be doing
- Responding to sales enquiries on the phone. Occasionally you may be required to service a Live Chat, email or booking form enquiry
- Selling all product displayed on the Exodus website
- Working to KPI’s and achieving sales targets
- Processing bookings from enquiry level through to taking a deposit
- Booking flights on GDS system
- Offering great customer service at all times
- Following up leads that didn’t progress to option or booking stage
- Upselling pre and post accommodation, flight upgrades and extensions
- Taking client details and recording them on CRM/Reservations system
- Sending option summaries/booking confirmations to clients
- Entering all trip details on reservation system
- Outbound calling to returning clients to take feedback and sell them another holiday
What we are looking for
- Strong sales background with experience and success in a previous sales position
- Strong geographical knowledge and a passion for adventure travel
- Used to working to and achieving sales targets
- Excellent communicator
- Has high standards of customer service and attention to detail
- Thrives in a sales environment
- Has a strong positive character and is used to dealing with pressure
- Ambitious and keen to progress and develop their own career
- Likes to get their sleeves rolled up and be involved
- Knowledge of Amadeus / Galileo GDS system useful
- Ability to present effectively using PowerPoint (beneficial)
- Team player who enjoys working as part of a friendly & happy team.
- Able to show imitative and good at problem-solving.
- Needs to be flexible, willing to work weekends and late shifts
Working with us
Operating across the globe including Europe, Australia, North America and South-East Asia, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, trekking and more. Join us and in return, you'll be rewarded with:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities