We have a fantastic opportunity for an IT Service Desk Analyst with proven experience, looking to be a part of an exciting global travel company. As an IT Service Desk Analyst, you will be responsible for taking support calls and resolving queries as part of the Travelopia IT Service Desk team. You will be providing excellent levels of IT support to your internal Travelopia colleagues.
What You will be doing:
- Act as the first point of contact, handling (Telephone calls, Email, and Self Service) for all issues and requests reported to the Service Desk.
- Take ownership of technical issues by capturing all relevant information and recording the detail in the Service management system.
- Investigation and resolve first-line issues.
- Request fulfillment – action and complete user access requests (Starters – account creations, Leavers – account removals/disablements and Access amendments).
- Escalate more technical issues to the appropriate support teams.
- Escalation of priority incidents as part of the incident management process.
- Major Incident Management – co-ordinate the appropriate technical teams to investigate and resolve the issues reported, send regular and informative communications to impacted areas of the business.
- Participate in the on-call rota for out of hours support.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in a Service Desk environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong administration and customer service skills.
- Good ability to document processes and troubleshoot errors.
- Experience in user access management and responsibilities.
- An ability to work under pressure and take ownership of tasks and customer issues.
- Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange 2010 & Office 365.
- User Desk Side and Executive Support.
Working at Travelopia:
Travelopia is the home for brands that create extraordinary travel experiences. We are at the forefront of global travel for those wanting something distinctive. Each of our customers demands a different experience. We give them this through real understanding and expertise. It’s at the heart of all we do at Travelopia. Specialist travel is all we do. Passions such as yachting, trekking, cycling, learning, sports, boating, skiing, culture and luxury travel. We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them out with our eyes open. It’s time to inspire!
Join us and in return, you'll be rewarded with
- Competitive salary
- Reward scheme – online discounts on products & services
- Childcare vouchers & cycle to work scheme
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities
Please note that for all benefits, details were accurate as of the date of publication. Any changes will be notified to you upon your start with the Company.