We have a great opportunity for someone who would like to gain more experience and develop their career as a Personal Assistant, working for the world’s leading experiential travel company based in Crawley, West Sussex. To provide personal, secretarial and administrative support primarily to two Board Directors, and also ad-hoc support to the Group Directors and Executive Assistant to the Chief Executive Officer.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Diary management to include setting up weekly, team and external meetings
- Organising team away days, offsite meetings, conferences, events and office parties
- Co-ordinating international and domestic travel schedules and itineraries with our in-house business travel team
- Ad hoc reception duties; point of contact for visitors/ car parking, post distribution and facilities enquiries
- Ad hoc administrative duties; supporting the senior teams and EA to the CEO. To include printing, collating presentations, tea rounds, lunch ordering, invoice payments, EA holiday cover, assisting with large scale meetings and events etc.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies:
- Work experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flexibility and problem-solving skills
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party to confidential information
- A positive “can do” attitude