Within our yachts brands, Leopard Catamarans, The Moorings and Sunsail, not only do we develop and sell state-of-the-art catamarans, but we plan and execute fantastic yacht charter adventures across Europe, the Caribbean and beyond.
At Leopard Catamarans we design spacious, robust, performance-driven cruising catamarans which are highly adaptable to sunny destinations!
Within our charter brands, The Moorings and Sunsail, we have an abiding passion for sailing, by taking sailing holidays to the next level across the most spectacular destinations worldwide which keep our customers coming back again and again! From independent sailing holidays to fully catered crewed and power yacht charters we offer our customers a range of product options, and most importantly an unforgettable experience.
The secret to our success within the yacht industry lies in our exceptional teams, we’re united by the same mission: to have fun while creating extraordinary experiences on the water.
The role’s primary focus is to develop and execute on global marketing strategies, strengthen marketing and communications infrastructure to achieve revenue targets and support the growth of Yachts brands The Moorings and Sunsail across all source markets. The role manages the cross-brand marketing teams in our global source offices, collaborating closely with the Head of Digital Marketing and the Head of CRM.
The Acquisition and Brand Marketing Manager is accountable for the performance of acquisition marketing activity for all products within each source market. This role’s success factor will be implementing data driven brand and marketing plans to deliver customer funnel growth for agreed sales objectives in each source market. You will be leading customer acquisition and referral strategies to drive expansion and grow market share, in addition to supporting retention of existing client relationships alongside the Head of CRM.
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Be the global brand guardian for The Moorings and Sunsail, internally promoting, developing and managing the brand proposition itself as well as how it is communicated to staff and customers globally.
- Based on business objectives set by the business and VP Sales and Marketing, define the marketing strategies and plans for Yachts to deliver on brand awareness, new customer acquisition and qualified lead generation to maximize conversion and retention.
- Recommend allocation of the marketing budget by source market, to deliver acquisition and retention activities while increasing marketing efficiency (ROI) and delivery of commercial targets, leveraging offline and digital channels including PPC, SEO, social media, PR, direct mail and events.
- Collaborating with the Head of CRM, use customer data and insights to recommend segmentation and personalization strategies for sales and marketing globally to maximize acquisition of new leads and conversion rates.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns in line with the defined strategy to target specific customer groups across multiple marketing channels, sharing best practice across the teams to ensure good ideas are replicated where appropriate.
- Ensure each marketing activity has its own measure or measures that are closely aligned to the business objectives. Report on the success of marketing initiatives by channel.
- Be accountable for governing the overall budget in each source market throughout the financial year.
- Leverage services from the Creative, Digital Marketing and Online Development teams – as well as external agencies where appropriate – to advise and deliver on specific initiatives.
Key Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Competencies: i.e. those (including qualifications) required to fulfil role:
- Vast experience in a senior marketing role within a global organizationin the travel or marine sectors.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of brand strategy and acquisition marketing techniques from digital marketing to direct response media online and offline
- Demonstrate success with customer acquisition strategies
- Proficiency with analytics, automation and CRM tools such as Hubspot or Salesforce
- Team recruiting and leadership experience
- Must have excellent attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Delivery to time, budget and quality expectation, across multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Marketing or business related degree
- Knowledge of boating an advantage